A US based Nigerian Sugar Mummy popularly known as Mama T wants a new boy lover in Nigeria




A US based Nigerian sugar mummy popularly known as
Mama T wants a new boy lover when she comes to
Nigeria soon. She didn’t hide any words in the mail she
sent to me. See her mail below:

Hi captain,
I am Mama T, based in the Chicago, US. I will be
coming to Nigeria for a 2-3weeks holiday and would love
if you can connect with a young strong Nigerian guy who
knows how to please a woman in bed. He must be
endowed and know how to use the thing well. He should
be below 35 years and be willing to go with me to all my
parties in Nigeria.

Any interested hot guy should indicate –
The lucky guy will be well compensated well.
Mama T.


So there you have it guys, Are you interested in being
Mama T’s boy toy for 3 weeks?

Comment and click the download button

Post a Comment